What a wonderful wedding I got to shoot at Wilde Lodge again but this time for the lovely Nick & Nina!
I know I say in most blogs about how amazingly chilled my Bride was … but seriously … Nina was a dream! The poor little bridesmaid was more nervous as you will see!
I guess this is a genuine example of love though – when you are relaxed, contented and just can’t wait to get down that aisle and marry your man – What lush a couple!
So, highlights of this wedding for me:-
- Doggos in Bows * heart breaks *
- Confetti explosion – I laugh every time I look at them!
- Ninas Girl Power!
- THE cowboy boots
- Nick’s speech – you’re better than James Bond for sure!
- Host Jemma’s fabulous cooking
- The genuine love felt for this amazing pair from the wedding party