What a LUSH Bride and Groom I got for this wedding…they were serious fun!
I shot Ceri’s lovely sister’s wedding a few years ago, so it was great going back to a family I knew, with a few more cute wee additions!
Following tradition Ceri and Ed had the wedding at Carno Chapel with their tipi reception tent just a stones throw away. It was such a lovely relaxed day all being close together … In fact you can see the chapel, tent and family house in the background of their couple shots on the hill!
It was a pleasure to photograph a couple that were so close. Ceri & Ed have been together for over 12 years and you can see that bond – an absolutely fab couple!
Highlights of the day for me were…
- Ceri getting putting the ring on the wrong finger and having a laughing fit,
- Ed getting a confetti bomb to the face (sorry Ed, but it was hilarious),
- Ceri nearly went flying onto mud during the couple shots but she just laughed – What a gal!
- Amazing bridesmaids – the big ones and little ones,
- Night time face gems for everyone,
- Some serious dance floor action!
All in all this was an absolute corker.
Congrats to Ceri & Ed – I wish you all the best with lots of laughs to come (although I think that’s a given with Ceri around)!